Top 5 Reasons to select Xtreeme Challenge
1. We are not a public park or camp that allows the general public to come to our facility while you are doing a program with us. Since we only operate in a private format our clients can start and end an event when they like and this can include meeting space. All of our events are planned on a particular day and time.
2. Event Planner and custom content with every program. Diana Valentine is your owner/event planner and she will cover every detail of your time with Xtreeme Challenge.
3. We do not hire seasonal help. Having a great team building experience requires debriefing/reflection time as it happens or the moment is gone.
4. Our 17 acre property and venue was designed for team building with fun activities. Over time XC has created new concepts after thousands of discussions with corporations, schools, church groups, sports teams and families. The Challenge Walk , Great Raft Adventure and Outdoor Adventure Trail was designed for groups from 2 all the way to 400 and truly achieves team building.
Our Zip Lines stop with the use of gravity. What this means is that the rider is not required to place his or her hands next to the pinch point of the wheels or cable. So no welders gloves are ever used!
Voted Best Fire Circle by all of our past clients and you can use it for free when you book with us. Great for doing orientations, de-briefings, food and beverage and camp fires.
5. Team Building with a tracking card
promotes a common goal to the team. We print a custom card depending on what
your program time looks like with Xtreeme Challenge.
Click to see various cards we
can print just for your teams. This also could be used to promote a light
sense of competition and or awards for degrees of excellence.
click for a free price quote?
Toll Free 1.800.701.0225 Local Phone 704.236.6729 e-Mail
site plan download a pdf brochure
home l site map l low ropes course l high ropes course l waiver l lodging l meeting space l rates l event form
Top 5 reasons to select Xtreeme Challenge l Click to read our FAQ's and read about Our Adventure Posters.
We are part of The Association for Challenge Course Technology