Top 5 Reasons to select Xtreeme Challenge
1. We are not a public park or camp that allows the general public to come to our facility while you are doing a program with us. Since we only operate in a private format our clients can start and end an event when they like and this can include lodging and free meeting space. All of our events are planned on a particular day and time.
2. Event Planner and custom content with every program. Diana Valentine is your event planner and she will cover every detail of your time with Xtreeme Challenge. This can include how long you stay, what you will do, different solutions for food and beverage, lodging and meeting space on site and off site and your goals and objectives.
Michael Valentine is available for conference calls, site visits and advance planning to assist with your groups goals and objectives. Once those needs are established Michael delivers content to the activities that is customized for each group. This also includes the debriefing time we have at various points in the program with your group.
3. We do not hire seasonal help. Michael and Diana Valentine are your lead facilitators and owners. They are trained to keep you safe and talk to you about your goals and objectives and then implement them through a series of debriefings throughout your time at Xtreeme Challenge. Having a great team building experience requires reflection time as it happens or the moment is gone. Additional staff members have been with us for years.
4. The property and venue was designed for team building with fun activities. Over time XC has created new concepts after thousands of discussions with corporations, schools, church groups, sports teams and families. The Challenge Walk , Great Raft Adventure and Outdoor Adventure Trail was designed for groups from 2 all the way to 400 and truly achieves team building.
Our Twin Mega Zip Lines stop with the use of gravity. What this means is that the rider is not required to place his or her hands next to the pinch point of the wheels or cable. So no welders gloves are ever used!
Voted Best Fire Circle by all of our past clients and you can use it for free when you book with us. Great for doing orientations, de-briefings, food and beverage and camp fires.
No extra cost for canoe rentals, fishing, rafting, bikes and bike trails or swimming and parking is free!
The 10 acre facility is surrounded by farmland and yet it feels like a mountain retreat minutes from Charlotte and South Carolina in Monroe North Carolina.
5. Commercial Photography and an E-Poster is free! Every member of your team is included in the action shots by www.valentinedesign.com . Michael's work has been nationally published and he releases the images back to your school or business for PowerPoint Slides. If you are an annual repeat client we print the poster in a full color 18 x 26 print that can be framed at no additional cost. See samples of Adventure Posters
A list of Testimonials with Posters click for a free price quote?
Open for Private/Scheduled Events 365 Days per year
with hours of operation unique to our clients
Toll Free 1.800.701.0225 Local Phone 704.236.6729 e-Mail
site plan tour the facility download a pdf brochure
Home Page l site map l low ropes course l high ropes course l waiver l lodging l meeting space l rates l event form
We are part of The Association for Challenge Course Technology